Mother Teresa said the most dangerous place to be in this world is in the womb! What a sad indictment of our Western culture and of society in general, a society that teeters on the brink! In 1994, on a visit to the US, Mother Teresa said:
“I feel that the greatest destroyer of peace today is abortion, because it is a war against the child, a direct killing of the innocent child, murder by the mother herself. And if we accept that a mother can kill even her own child, how can we tell other people not to kill one another? How do we persuade a woman not to have an abortion? As always, we must persuade her with love and we remind ourselves that love means to be willing to give until it hurts.”
Decision Changing Video Below…
Could you change your mind on something as important as abortion in 25 minutes. Watch the video below and see how these young people did…it’s simple really…once the truth is presented in an effective way, people will almost naturally (in most cases) follow the truth….
It really is important that you take a look at this interesting video yourself, please watch it to the end, as it’s got some useful info at the end. I don’t endorse the website that created this or know much about it. All I know is that it’s clever and effective…
In the past, I’ve often likened abortion to the Nazi holocaust and the video below takes things a whole lot further using the analogy of Hitler and the holocaust and his treatment of the Jews to show the brainwashing of our society ‘standards’ with regard to the children in the womb.
Remember what happened in Germany…silence is implied consent…
The Silent Scream
(Warning-Please do not watch this video if you have a medical condition. This video contains graphic and very real violence to a baby in the womb)
Here are some abortion videos that have really impacted me…
Personally, I never forget the day when I was at senior school when our teacher showed us “The Silent Scream” , it was the 80’s. I wasn’t really aware of abortion at the time and had no idea what it involved.
Back in the 80’s, words like ‘euthansia’ and ‘cloning’ sounded like words from a futuristic age, and now, unfortunately we are there!
Some years ago, a prophecy was given that when animal worship became normal, as in, the treatment and pampering of pets over humans, then the sacrifice of children would reach its very height, how true this is.
(Warning-Please do not watch this video if you have a medical condition. This video contains graphic and very real violence to anther person)
Here’s another video about partial birth abortion, procedures that are still carried out and they are horrific on fully formed infants, who can feel PAIN!
For me, articles against abortion don’t come stronger than this!
In this post, I’m focusing on spiritual ‘cost’ of abortion (and contraception such as the coil) vividly presented in the Near Death Experience of dentist and now worldwide evangelist, Gloria Polo.
Please watch the amazing video below, it’s fascinating…
This testimony is a timely reminder of how a ‘wordly’ lives can be sinful in the eyes of our truthful God.
Here is the extract from page 35 onwards which relates to the sin of abortion and how it affected Gloria’s life.
“The truth will set you free”(Jn) and “I came not to call the righteous but sinners to repentance” as Jesus said in the Gospel of Matthew.
Gloria Polo’s testimony and article on abortion
- “As if an abortion provoked the most natural thing in the world! On the contrary, stupid people feel bad! That sex is to be consumed, without remorse, without fault! But do you know why the evil one does this? Why he leads people to this? Because, among other reasons, he needs human sacrifices! In fact, for every abortion provoked, Satan acquires ever more power.
- You know, the Lord showed me in the Book of Life that which we do not see with the eyes of the body, and what happened when the doctor did the abortion. I saw the doctor who, with a type of pincers, grabs the baby and breaks him into pieces. This baby shouts, with so, so much force! Even though there has not passed even a minute from the moment of fecundation, it is already an adult soul. We can use the pill of the day after, or whatever kind of means, but we are always dealing with killing a baby with an adult soul, completely formed: because it does not grow like a body, but is created by God in the same instant in which the ovum and the sperm meet, in that precise moment! I saw in fact, in the Book of Life, how our soul, as soon as the two cells touched, form a spark of beautiful light, and this light seemed to be a sun that comes from the Sun of God the Father. In an instant, the soul created by God is adult, mature, in the image and likeness of Him! That baby is immense in the Holy Spirit, who comes out of the Heart of God!
- The womb of a mother, immediately after the fecundation, illuminates suddenly from the splendor of this soul, and of it’s communion with God. When you tear out this baby, this life… I saw how the Lord jumps, when this soul is ripped from His hands. When they kill him, the baby cries out so much; all of Heaven trembles! In my case, when I killed my baby, I heard him cry out a lot, but so strong! I saw Jesus on the Cross who cried out and suffered for this soul, and for all the souls that are aborted!
- Abortion Is the Gravest Sin; It Is the Most Terrible of All
- Every time that the blood of a baby is scattered, it is a holocaust to Satan”
PLEASE read the FULL testimony about abortion and her use of the contraceptive coil here-Near Death Experience
The definition of abortion=an operation or process to end a pregnancy deliberately
Abortions, even so called ‘natural’ abortions, don’t happen just by accident, an abortion is a deliberate end to a pregnancy.
A Pregnancy means to carry a foetus in the womb
Although there are such things as ectopic pregnancies which are rare, an egg which has been fertilised has a human sperm, has a human RIGHT to embed itself in the wall of its mother’s womb. ANY methods which stop this occuring are wrong and these include the morning after pill and the coil, marketed cleverly as solutions to ‘accidents’ and women don’t realise what they really are.
Some argue that certain contraceptives which stop a foetus embedding in the wall of the womb (by making the womb wall too thin or ‘hostile’ for the embryo) aren’t a form of abortion because the foetus hasn’t embedded yet. If you think of this argument logically it doesn’t make sense as the embedding is a matter of time. The abortion still takes place as if there is a living embryo, it can’t embed in the womb wall and is expelled and therefore dies outside the womb.
I also wish to point out to highlight the remarkable findings in recent years of the pioneering doctor, Dr Stuart Campbell and his 4D foetal scans.
From these amazing 4D scans scientists have discovered that:
- From 12 weeks, unborn babies can stretch, kick and leap around the womb – well before the mother can ‘feel’ their aerobics!
- From 18 weeks, unborn babies can open their eyes (previously this was thought of as being at 24 weeks)
- From 26 weeks old unborn babies show a range of movement typical of baby behaviour and moods, including scratching, smiling, crying, hiccuping, and sucking. This is particularly interesting because smiles (showing signs of affection) were considered to start after six weeks of birth, not months before birth!
With regard to abortion we can agree with the words of GK Chesterton: “Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.” Abortion is ‘fashionable’ but it was also ‘fashionable’ to own a slave once and ‘fashionable’ to kill Jews if you were a Nazi, does that make these right? Of course not.
Questions need to be asked and the truth needs to be told.
Abortion After Effects & Abortion Risks
Here is a prophetic comment from 1887:
“When we consider that women are treated as property, it is degrading to women that we should treat our children as property to be disposed of as we see fit.” Elizabeth Cady Stanton, Women’s Rights Movement Organizer, October 16, 1887
Abortion risks for the one in three women in 2008 who had an abortion in the UK, who have also had an abortion before are higher for those who have received their first abortion. Abortion treated by many women (including the use of the morning after pill an early abortificant) as a form of contraception carries its own health risks. There are many abortion after effects both physical and emotional which can last for years after the ‘procedure’.
In fact, a major manufacturer of an abortion pill states that the whole ordeal can be, ‘an appalling psychological ordeal’ for women.
This is because they are going against the deepest dictates of their nature, the instinct inside them to care and nurture their young. This ordeal can have very painful implications as this excellent abortion risks testimony attests.
Indeed the profound effect on a woman’s psyche of terminating the life of her child cannot be underestimated.
Millions of women however are going through the termination procedures, either chemically or surgically without a thought or without being given the right information about abortion risks, many women regardless of the dangers go through repeat abortions and their esteem and self worth plummet with such desperation.
The time has come to speak out as women, who, in the name of their ‘rights’ are suffering horrendously and barbarically in their deepest psyches from this big business and from this terrible crime against them and their wombs where the seedbed of life becomes the tomb of death.
Women are suffering too much in silence from the modern day scourge of abortions and the truth needs to be known. Many websites deal with this, ‘Silent No More’ has international campaigns to break the silence and lies about this crime against women and children set up very often by men and misguided women.
Personally, I have never met a woman who doesn’t deeply regret her abortion.
Out of the 42 million women a year who globally have (official) abortions, surely that is a great deal of misery and grief and all in the name of a false and futile freedom.
Abortion traps women in a cycle of misery and regret.